Zildjian New for NAMM 2017
17 January, 2017
Zildjian just announced for 2017 their new line of K Custom “Special Dry” cymbals. This new line adds a new “voice” extension to their world renowned K Custom family of cymbals.
The Special Dry series has a three step hammering process, distinctive shape, and extra thin weight giving the cymbals a fast attack, while shutting down quickly with just enough sustain. The trashy dark sound, combined with the raw top appearance, make the new K custom Special Dry exactly what today’s drummers and percussionists are looking for.
- Made from Zildjian’s 80/20 bronze secret alloy
- Fully lathed bottoms with a raw natural top finish
- Integrated Bell sound
- Wide selection of models
- Produces a dry, funky sound that complements modern musical styles and trends
- Larger crash cymbals allow drummers to experience louder volume with trashy overtones
- FX Hat Top features a unique hole pattern that emulates a “filtered” sound
- Special Dry “Trash Crashes” and Trash China create a unique white noise sound that projects through any live performance, making the perfect cymbals for accents
- Ideal for studio and live playing situations
- Made in USA
These cymbals will be available for pre-order on Thursday January 19th. Click Here to see more about the Special Dry Series.