Evans Power Center Reverse Dot Coated DrumheadEvans Power Center snare heads feature a 10mil film. Extra durability and focus is provided by a centrally located 5mil patch on the top of the head. Unique slots in the 5" diameter dot allow it to flex, keeping the head open and resonant. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 14" white snare drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- The Power Center offers durability and focus in the center via a 5mil patch
- Unique notches in the 5", 5mil diameter center dot allows it to flex, keeping the head open at the edges
- The Reverse Dot head moves the dot to the underside, and out of the way for brushes
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell