LP Classic Model Wood 11-3/4" Conga - Natural / Gold Hardware
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Pre-owned set of LP Classic 11-3/4" Conga.
This LP Classic series 11-3/4" Conga is in like new condition. There are no scratches, dents or dings in the finish. Gold hardware is clean and free of any pitting or scratches and the heads are in like new condition as well.
The LP Classic 11-3/4" Conga includes Remo Nuskyn heads as well as the original LP Rawhide heads.
LP Classic Model Congas were the first wood congas introduced by Latin Percussion. They have become the standard by which other wood congas are judged.
- 30" Siam Oak, 3-ply shell with a fiberglass layer added to the inside upper portion of the shell for additional strength
- Natural rawhide head
- Comfort Curve® II Rims
- Reinforced LP Heart side plates with 5/16" diameter tuning lugs
- Patented LP ProCare Shell Protectors
- Natural wood finish with gold tone hardware
- LP559X-AW 11-3/4" Quinto w/ Remo Nuskyn heads
- Original LP Natural Rawhide head
- LP Rubber Conga Feet
Condition: Pre-owned, sold as is.